Saturday, December 3, 2005

Movie reviews


I put, the time I gain by not watching TV and much more, into watching movies.

Since this now a major pastime for me, I am thinking of posting short reviews of the movies I watch, on my blog. I once did write a little about the movie "Ray"


I wanted to start with the list of movies I watched within the last two months.


  • Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

  • An Unfinished Life

  • Memento

  • Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

  • Born into brothels

  • Peter Pan

  • Constantine

  • A Guy Thing

  • Harold and Kumar goes to White Castle

  • Man on Fire

  • Towering Inferno

  • Lemony Snicket's A series of unfortunate events

  • Phantom of the Opera

  • Mooseport

  • Open Water

  • Star Wars III

  • Hostage

  • Longest Yard

  • Coach Carter

  • Robots

  • Seinfeld - Seasons 1&2 (4 Discs)

  • Interpreter

  • Madagascar

  • Fever Pitch

  • Flight Plan

  • Sin City

  • Garam Masala

  • Hera Pheri

  • Shark Tale

  • Assault on Precinct 13


I also watched some movies again, like...

  • Incredibles

  • Office Space

  • Patriot Games

  • Pianist

  • Bruce Lee

  • Micheal Jordan

  • Aviator

  • Sholay

  • Dil Chahta Hai



and I am about to watch...

  • Alexander

  • Million Dollar baby



Now where do I start!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home